Last Updated on: 17th November 2022
Techmazia’s comment section is provided for the polite discourse among the staff and readership about the thing that brings us all together – video games. Therefore we encourage you to conduct yourself in a civilized manner. Techmazia has the right to suspend your access at any time for reasons that include, but are not necessarily limited to, your failure to abide by the guidelines mentioned below.
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we pledge to make participation in our project and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, level of experience, nationality, personal appearance, race, and religion.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Not being respectful to reasonable communication boundaries, such as ‘leave me alone,’ ‘go away,’ or ‘I’m not discussing this with you.’
- The usage of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Swearing, usage of strong or disturbing language
- Demonstrating the graphics or any other content you know may be considered disturbing
- Starting and/or participating in arguments related to politics
- Assuming or promoting any kind of inequality including but not limited to age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, nationality and race, personal appearance, or religion
- Drug promotion of any kind
- Attacking personal tastes
- Other conduct which you know could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting.
Violations of the Code of Conduct may be reported by sending an email to email@example.com. All reports will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
We hold the right and responsibility to remove comments or other contributions that are not aligned with this Code of Conduct or to ban temporarily or permanently any members for other behaviors that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.